i am love workshop
with becki douglas from big love movement
We've teamed up with Becki Douglas from the Big Love Movement as part of our 'No Ordinary Love' programming to host an I AM LOVE workshop on 12 February in our One Hundred Room, featuring stunning views across the city.
Experience two-hours of indulgently empowering self-care exploring rituals of self-love through mindset, breath-work and mindful movement to deepen your connection to yourself.
You'll come away feeling grounded and reconnected with empowering rituals to open your heart and become your own self-lover.
Following the workshop, you will head to The Rooftop – our Californian escape with its pink colour scheme, lush succulents and cacti. Choose from mouth-watering dishes including Smashed Avocado on Sourdough with Poached Eggs and Harissa, Potato Rosti with Smoked Salmon, Keta and Chives or French Toast with Roasted Peaches and Mascarpone.
Brunch includes a yogurt and granola pot on arrival, your choice of an a la carte dish and tea or coffee. You can also choose to add on bottomless bubbles.
What you can expect:
- A guided self-love meditation and visualisation
- Self-Love journal sequence
- Practices and rituals to self-soothe and reconnect
- Uplifting and nurturing breath-work
- A soulful heart-opening yoga flow for self-love and compassion
- Organic essential oil blends to enhance your ritual experience