dog friendly hotel in shoreditch
One Hundred Shoreditch is happy to be a dog-friendly hotel, happily welcoming your pets during your stay with us in East London. Thoughtful touches and treats ensure your pet will feel entirely at home during their time in Shoreditch.
Dogs and pets are always welcome at our hotel, and to make their stay in Shoreditch a little more comfortable we'll provide a dog bed, bowls as well as some extra special little treats to make them feel right at home.
Dogs are welcome in the lobby, Lobby Bar, Coffee Shop, and The Rooftop.
We do ask that during their time with us that our dog code of conduct is observed. This is for both the comfort of your pet and our other guests.
- All dogs should be well behaved and should not be allowed to disturb other diners
- In the restaurant, dogs should be shorter than table height.
- Dogs must please sit on the floor and not on our furniture, and please not in the way of service staff.
- Any dogs who have an ‘accident’ may be charged a clean-up fee and their owners may be asked to assist with clean-up duty.
- All dogs should be kept on leads during their time with us.
- Dogs should be clean on arrival, not having just a super muddy walk!
- Please do not put your plate down for your dog, we can provide dog bowls if asked.
- Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave for the comfort of our other guests.