quarterly social and environmental sustainability initiatives
1. One Hundred Shoreditch London fully measures its scope 1 & 2 carbon emissions and are committed to energy management. We work with the Considerate Groups Conserve platform that tracks all our utility consumption and are contracted with EDF for 100% certified renewable electricity.
2. Lore Group have committed a glass dispenser program using DS & Durga’s Debaser scent, One Hundred Shoreditch has this program in all our guest rooms and public spaces.
3. Our guest room linen and bedding are now sourced from providers that are official members of the Better Cotton Initiative and the Ethical Trading Initiative. All unusable waste linen is now recycled with Fibre Lab on a monthly basis.
4. Energy and Water management in our hotel is a must in our decarbonisation roadmap, in 2023 we have replaced replaced our entire plant which with specifications that will allow us to improve our energy efficiency throughout the property.
5. Wellness initiatives are integrated across our guest experience, and you are welcome to enhance your stay with Peloton and Thera gun Concierge Services.
6. Wellbeing is a core pillar of the One Hundred Shoreditch experience, to make sure we are fully inclusive, we collaborate with RightRooms to make sure we are looking after all our guests.
7. All our menus now include carbon emission per meal, which is third party verified by Klimato and can be obtained through QR codes on our menus. If you would like to host a low carbon event, speak to our events experts who can assist.
8. This July, we are championing Gut Health and have partnered with wellness pioneers, the Gut Stuff to deliver wellness educational content and workshop sessions to our team. Our teams have access to exclusive curated content to support their lifestyles and provide them with the necessary tools for self-care.
9. As part of our ongoing commitment to the local community, we have officially joined forces with Foundation for Change, a Shoreditch-based charity that uses the power of learning to enable those recovering from drug and alcohol addiction to create better futures for themselves.
10. Our ESG roadmap is updated every 3-months on our Future Plus platform that assesses sustainability across 5 themes: Climate; Environment; Economic; Diversity & Inclusion and Social, our latest roadmap report for Q2 2023 is available here Link to report